The Peace Mapping Programme aims to:
- display the breadth of interreligious dialogue (IRD) activities promoted by international organizations;
- analyze the many ways its practitioners engage in interreligious and intercultural understanding, and promote peacebuilding, either directly or indirectly;
- describe interreligious dialogue activities in the context of, and in relation to vulnerability and stabilizing factors;
- provide a website that can network practitioners of interreligious dialogue;
- become a central part of the KAICIID knowledge hub on interreligious dialogue by broadening users’ knowledge about dialogue initiatives and actors around the world, as well as the complex ways in which IRD relates to contemporary human challenges.